- Added HMRC (VAT DIRECT) support.
- Fixed stock trace corruption when changing product codes or description.
- Linux 32 Bit no longer supported.
- Added weight history support.
- Fixed ugly style problem on Windows
- Fixed missing help system on Windows
- Fixed bug with printing lockup on SLIP40 printers.
- Updated of E-Mail system to newer standards, now viewable on most clients.
- Added facility to print preview of open Invoices.
- Added void Invoice function.
- Admin level functions now available via simple popup authentication.
- Fixed bug with the stock level fix function in Admin.
- Fixed bug with SnapScan printing on some slip printers.
- Added SnapScan Support.
- Added SMS Vaccination Reminder Support.
- Print System Overhaul, any print type instantly available.
- Fixed bug in cash drawer selection for slip printer kickout.
- Improved performance of cashup, cashdate, and monthend reports.
- Fixed bug where it was impossible to discount items 100%.
- Added a Debtors List to utilities, accessable from Reception.
- Fixed bug in Owner Debt/Credit report where month shown was incorrect.
- Added support for receipt printer cash drawer kick switch.
- Added support for label printing with barcodes.
- Added support for installing on windows64 bit systems. (Works with Windows7)
- Fixed bug where purge owner was not functioning.
- Fixed multiple print copies on slip printers under Windows.
- Added logic to prevent mixing of Returns, Quotes, and Invoices.
- Fixed bug where Tax2 control was showing Tax1 name in Dispense.
- Fixed bug in audit trail where quoted items were being reflected.
- Fixed bug when merging patients / owners.
- Fixed bug with backups when faulty or full media was ignored.
Release 4.5 requires a database upgrade !
- Added support for custom sheets.
- Added Cost, Value on Hand, and Price to Stock level report.
- Added display to show UOM in dispense.
- Added support for returns with credit card payments.
- Added support to reprint or preview labels associated with a past invoice.
- Fixed bug where contents of quotes were been shown in histories.
- Fixed bug with random crashes of label printing on slow computers.
- Fixed bug with rounding when invalid values were specified.
Release 4.4 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed bug with rounding on Linux.
- Fixed bug in receive stock that caused spurious crashing.
- Fixed bug in dispense where editing items could get corrupted.
- Added checks for schedule restrictions on receive stock.
- Automatically append printed forms into the patient document history.
- Changed client debt report to credit and debt report.
- Added sales Commission for goods.
- Added support to print Auto Procedure price list.
- Improved column sorting.
Release 4.3 requires a database upgrade !
- Label printing now supports multiple label printing.
- Added facility to add associated remarks to any item dispensed.
- Auto associated remarks can contain predefined parameter prompts including default values.
- Option to retrieve Batch and Expiry information from stock system.
- Improved label printing.
- Fixed bug with dbVetTux.
- Fixed bug with online help system.
- Support for Ubuntu amd64 systems.
Release 4.1 requires a database upgrade !
- Use of function keys to simplify operation.
- Improved Dispense, stock management and stock receiving interfaces.
- Added selectable Description length setting,
- Added new option to disable Interest on specific accounts.
- Added option to select mid-month or month-end statements selectable via account.
Release 4.0 requires a database upgrade !
- Added Diary filter to only selected operators.
- Added support for both 40 column and 80 column slip printers.
- New improved receipt page allows payments from multiple sources.
- Added control over access to Proc and Hospital items in dispense.
- Improved print engine for reports, problems with page sizes now resolved.
- Improved GUI interface, use of Function keys for common tasks.
- Added parameters for both 40 and 80 column slip codes.
- Fixed bug where printers got confused when printing to non-default printer.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to Receipt to invalid account.
- Receipt now checks for 0 value errors.
- Added support for the voiding of incorrect Receipts.
- Added Owner VAT Number support.
Release 3.9 requires a database upgrade !
- Added support for MySQL 5.0
- Added support for price viewing and update when receiving stock.
- Added validators to most numeric fields.
- Added new parameters for improved slip printer support.
- Panasonic KX-P1150 dot matrix printer codes by default.
- Documents can now be redirected to any available printer/fax or file.
- Standard slip printer forms have been visually improved.
- Fixed bug in backup of Images.
- Windows version now supports Xp styles on Xp.
- Selectable button colour look and feel.
- Fixed bug where schedule limits were not been honoured in dispense.
- Fixed dispense problem where it was possible to edit and change items without validating them or checking schedule limits.
- Improved Stock receiving to be more user friendly.
Release 3.7 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed bug where < in descriptions were not printing.
- Fixed logic error where it was possible to bully the system into accepting un-validated items without tax.
- Improved overdue account interest handling.
- Added Reports for pending Invoices, and list of all Clients.
- Added Report for daily activities.
- Receipt tab now accepts Enter in cash field as process instruction.
- Added utility to print a price list from any Dispense category.
- Enhanced Performance report to operate in daily or monthly mode.
- Speed improvements galore.
Release 3.6 requires a database upgrade !
- Added Post Operative care form.
- Added Batch and expiry fields to Medications and Goods.
- Changed Cash-Up to support no printing, its now possible to print,process or email the Cash-Up documents
- Added patient search on breed and/or colour.
- Fix bug when a return was closed for edit that caused quantities to be negative.
Release 3.3 requires a database upgrade !
- Added Epson pole display support.
- Added a pricing assistant to admin when managing Dispense tables.
- Added more detailed owner expenditure report.
- No longer increment invoice or receipt numbers when document printing is cancelled.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with drug audit trace.
- Enhanced Owner Expenditure Report.
- Fixed Problems with Stock control and drug trails caused by invoice editing and quotes.
- Improved stock acceptance and now show levels in dispense.
- Reception automatically clears on receipt when balance is 0.
- Added search facility to Dispense in Admin.
- Improved Statement handling and printouts.
- Improved I18n support.
- Fixed bugs introduced related to Permissions and personnel.
Release 2.9 requires a database upgrade !
- Change Tax system to use inclusive mode. Warning, no easy upgrade, consider -support options !
- Improved I18n support.
- Substantial performance enhancements esp. with large data sets.
- Receipting now cross references Invoices for tracking.
- Credit on any payment method.
- Improved reports.
Release 2.8 requires a database upgrade !
- Improved statement printing.
- Drug reports and stock management improvements.
- Duplicate suppliers can now be deleted.
- Schedule of drugs shown on stock receive dialogue.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes. When using MySQL, 4.x+ is required.
- Added complaint tab to Consult, allowing changing of complaints before printing hospital sheets.
- Changed working of Refund, Now Return in dispense, and Cash Refunds in Receipt.
- Enhanced more technically correct cash up and month end reports.
- Fixed bug in Auto procedure when using bar codes.
- Fixed reversal of totals in the Receipt summary.
- Fixed occasional rounding errors.
- Fixed bug in performance reports at month end.
Release 2.6 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed bug in admin when adding new vaccinations.
- Fixed bug in schedule drug reports caused by faulty sock receiving.
- Fixed bug when updating owners with a ' in the name.
- Added Anaesthetic and Euthanasia consent forms.
Release 2.5 requires a database upgrade !
- Improved statements, now comprehensive statements are compiled with complete Invoice and Receipt details.
- Added a drug report that is used to keep track of all your drugs received and dispensed. Reports can be made for any required schedule of drug.
- Added rounding and outstanding balance to Invoice templates.
- Changed settings methodology on Linux, this should be more reliable now.
- Enabled slip printer output.
- Fixed bug in add new patient.
- Fixed bug in auto procedure where prices were not correctly transferred.
- Fixed bug that caused current patient to be used in Invoice reprints.
Release 2.3 requires a database upgrade !
- Added weight field to patients details.
- Fixed bug relating to refunds in cashup.
- Fixed bug in auto procedure where prices were not correctly transferred.
Release 2.2 requires a database upgrade !
- Brand new print engine, supports rich text documents with logo, slip printers, or old dot-matrix printers.
- Invoice and Receipts can now be emailed to save our planets resources.
- Vastly improved stock management.
- Patient Id no longer limited to 12 characters.
- Automatic insertion into invoice of scanned items.
- Enter key inserts matched item in dispense, Ctrl+I is still available.
- New backup system allows backups to be restored to any of the supported database engines using the dbInstall wizard.
- Fast cash banknote interface in receipt simplifies cash acceptance and reduces chance of errors.
- Record of Cheque or Card number, amount tendered, and change due now available on receipts, including archived receipts.
- Cellular phone number field added to Owners.
- Reception now uses splitters to improve the flexibility of the GUI.
- Quotes can now be pulled straight into an invoice.
- Refund facility added to Receipts.
- Document histories now show Quotes and Refunds. It is also possible to select the time frame over which histories are located.
Release 2.1 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed problems with Linux version that made 2.0-7 unusable.
- Discounts now affect Auto Procedure items as expected.
- Added rounding support Invoices, can be disabled with value of 0.
- Added Image panel to Reception making it possible to fully utilise VetTux in very small clinics with only a single PC.
- Entries in the Consult queue now show in RED if the client has an outstanding balance. The account number is also shown.
- In complaint, the Vet field now has a combo box of all known initials. It is still possible to enter custom initials.
- Changed default accelerator keys to avoid conflicts.
- Document manager now shows pet name and number in the title bar.
- Input stock now limited to Goods, Medication, and Vaccination. Negative quantities no longer accepted.
- Admin now has a default size that does not obscure some items.
- Support for more database types, including sqlite that may be useful for clinics with a single PC or small clinics who use X-Terminals.
- Changed the numbering of versions to a simple Major.Minor scheme, this is more compatible with Windows™.
- Added indication in complaint queue for processed entries that have outstanding balances. This assists reception in ensuring payments are made.
- The Initials field has been expanded to allow informal Owner details. For Example SALLY JONES or MRS SALLY JONES.
- After processing in Dispense, Reception now automatically raises the Receipt Tab.
- Added touch tone dialling assistant.
- Fixed bug with short postal address' being corrupt on prints.
- Fixed bug when issuing a credit to an account with a zero balance.
- Fixed bug with Tax Name and alternate language settings update.
- Added ability to remove entries stuck in the queues that might occur after power failures.
Release 2.0-5 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed bug with vaccinations not adding days to reminder to next vaccination
- Added Bad Debtors report.
- Support for transponder pet identification. AKA IdentyPet
- Document editor now supports font family selection.
Release 2.0-4 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed bug with dental images, and associated Breed types.
- Added support for dual taxes such as PST and GST.
- Items and services can now be flagged as taxable or not, including Tax1 only.
- Added a preview facility to Statement printing.
- Added a preview facility to Reminder printing.
- Restructured settings architecture to eliminate problems with settings of users and "root's" global settings.
- Improved month end reports taking possible tax options into account.
- Fixed sizing problems with Admin
- Fixed problems with queueing complaints such as O'NEAL
- Fixed problems postgresql and reminders.
- Only one reminder per period is sent, not one every fortnight.
- Dental images are now associated with appropriate species.
- Specimen submission now gets personal details correct.
- Global settings now work, be sure to remove old ~/.qt/globalrc
- Safe printing when used in X-Terminal mode with no print spooler.
- Added report to print names and account numbers of new clients.
- Floppy backup tool, now has abort, also tries to first verify without format.
- Backup script now compresses with bzip2 for smaller backups.
- SuSE 8.1 supported with RedHat 8.0 RPM !
- Fixed bug when Find pressed with no data, now locates all clients.
- Fixed/improved Installation, added missing wrapper scripts.
- Fixed all known bugs relating to the use of PostgreSQL
- Improved item searching in Dispense, for example BOWL will locate all descriptions containing BOWL.
- Applications now "remember" size and position changes"
- Breed selection improved, for example GERMAN will locate all breeds with GERMAN in the title.
- Changing the payment type after entering the amount received now updates the balance and/or change due dynamically.
- New preferences editor simplifies system setup.
- Shipping in RPM for Linux, including tools for configuration.
- SuSE 8.0 and 8.1 support.
- Mandrake 9.0 support.
- RedHat 8.0 support.
- Notes and remarks multi line editor built into Dispense.
- Barcode scanning .
- Added Discount field to Invoice printouts.
- Medication and label printing for dispensed items etc.
- Statement and Reminder printing can be to alternate printer destination.
- Admin sorts Owner Debt reports in alphabetical order.
- Search on patient name now highlights located patient.
- Document associations with patients.
- Fixed problems with lowercase addresses.
- Fixed bug where Days to Reminder was not being set on new Vaccine.
- Fixed bug that left and locked busy entries in the queues when the queue selection was changed.
- Utility to import Microvet data for painless switch over.
- Improved queue handling for clinics with multiple consulting rooms.
- Sort statements alphabetically.
- Statements not printed after max days (handed over for collection)
- Arrears interest automatically added to late accounts.
- Made win32 version compatible with groff, gnuplot and gsview.
- Fixed default paths for Windows configs.
- Changed distribution to use friendly familiar installer. Under Linux the installer can also install and configure your VetTux database server and settings. Windows uses the dbInstall application.
- Added RedHat 7.3 version.
- New dbInstall tool to automate the installation and configuration of the VetTux database for windows clients.
- Added electronic appointment book.
- Added ID number field to Owner details.
- Added Discount field to Owner details, automatically applies this discount in Dispense.
- Improved quality of online help display.
- Changed clock to show only HH:MM for better display quality on slow MS-Windows systems.
- Allow the addition of new owners without Initials or Title for company entries.
- Fixed bug with Owner Purchases reports.
- Fixed bug that did not enable Statement printing utility.
- Fixed bug in update auto procedure contents that caused the first entry to be corrupted.
- Added interactive price viewing during Auto Procedure setup.
- Fixed problems associated with searching when no entries exist for match.
- Category descriptions now sorted alphabetically in Auto procedure setup.
- Improved PostgreSQL database install script.
- Improved login and logout facility.
- Split package into multiple RPMS.
- Fixed problems associated with searching when using the find button or accelerator.
- Fixed problems associated updating Auto Procedure values.
- Fixed problems with PostgreSQL and the addition and modification of permissions.
- User login now handled by VetTux applications
- Fixed problems with sample data for database.
- Windows 98 specific release available.
- First Windows 98 specific release available.
- First release of VetTux.
- Shares the same libraries as KDE3, makes a smaller memory footprint.
- SQL Database independence via Qt3.x plugins.
- Supports for bi-lingual countries, as well as Internationalisation (i18n). Qt Linguist can be used to create translations.